AO: Up the Creek
Number of Pax: 7
Pax Names: Bing, Cash Flow, Dirt Bike, Dreamliner, Gator, Market, Planer,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: DIRT BIKE
Conditions: Calm and Clear; 50ish
Warmarama: Mosey to H-Bomb
The Thang: Ruckers aka Bing, Ruck to H-Bomb. On his travels, 5 squats for every car that passes, 10 squats for every motorcycle, 20 squats for every Popeye headlight. One lap around H-Bomb and Ruck back, same rules on the return trip.
The Pax split into 2 teams of 3 for a head to head relay race. The Pax kept a steady mosey pace in one direction around the park road while the rabbit ran the opposite direction meeting the Pax head on. When your teammate arrived, the next rabbit headed out for his leg of the run. 4 rounds were completed, we were gassed.
Headed back to flag, once we caught the Rucker 10 squats as he kept his pace, run to catchup for 10 more squats and so on. We did about 60 squats give or take 10.
Mary: Zombie Walk. (Walk lunge for a long distance, Pax begins to groan and wobble like zombies)
COT: Open talk/ramble about how crazy it must have been for Jesus’ followers to watch as the crucifixion and then resurrection went down.
- It was mentioned how petrified these poor commuters must have been to come up to a lone man, with a back pack, in the gloom, only for him to stop, stare at your vehicle and start squatting.
- Planer with the first pick in the Rabbit Relay draft………………Dreamliner the other captain.
- Very gloomy at H-Bomb that time of the morning.
- Bing moves surprisingly fast with that ruck sack.
- Planer, Cash Flow, and Gator were victorious VS Dreamliner, Dirt Bike, and Market.
- F3 golf April 15 at Cedar Point. Info on Facebook page. See Moneyball or respond to FB event invite.
- A second Roc Solid ready bag event 2 PM 4/22.
- Ragnar @ Priorities 4/23-24. Just say yes. Who wants to Ruck?
- Colonial 200 September – Say yes again.
- Quad P: Big Bois in April
- H-Bomb starting Saturday April 10
- Friday Bible study 12:00 Noon