- Light drizzle following a thunderstorm the night before.
- Low 70s and overcast.
F3 AND COVID DISCLOSURES
The mission of F3 is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership. Our workouts are free, open to all men, held outdoors, peer led, and end with a Circle of Trust.
I am not a professional. I do not know if you have a current injury or limitation. Modify as needed to prevent injury but do not modify for effort.
- Side Straddle Hops
- 25 in cadence (double count)
- Through the Tunnel
- 10 in cadence
- Michael Phelps
- 10 in cadence
- Line up in two lines, make sure there is space between each person
- Mosey to through burpee hollow to the field by the playground.
- Yell “take cover” about every 50 steps, do a burpee, keep running.
- Rules to Racing Day
- Split your two lines apart, these are the racing teams for today.
- If your team wins a point, that’s 2 yurpees during Mary for the other team.
- Yurpee – Clap Merkins + 2 tuck jumps
- Snitches get Stitches
- Teams get in horizontal lines facing one another, roughly 20 yards apart.
- Everyone holds a low plank while one at a time each teammate bear crawls 10 yards to the middle and back.
- If anyone drops their knee, the opposing team can call them out and their whole team has to do a burpee.
- Coyote Hunting (2 rounds no break)
- Within your team, split into partners by weight (i.e. a 200 pound man and a 90 pound kid should not be partners)
- Partners within teams will race about 50 yards to a picnic table, do one coyote press each, and sprint back.
- Coyote Press – Wheelbarrow hold, step up the picnic table one your hands and back down, doing a merkin at each step.
- 4 Minute 40s
- Mark a 40 yard line roughly, set a 4 minute timer.
- Team with most combined 40 yard laps after 4 minutes wins.
- 1 lap = 1 40 yard dash not double count.
- Coyote Hunting (Repeat, 1 round)
- Mosey back through burpee hollow, same as before.
- Teams tied 2-2, everyone does 4 yurpees
- 100 Sideway V-ups in cadence.
- 50 each side, break in between
- 1 minute low plank.
- Countarama -> Namearama
- Proverbs 3:27 (NIV) -> “Do not withhold good from those whom it is good, when it is in your power to act.”
- You never know when God’s plan for somebody else involves you, you may be the the light at the end of the tunnel for somebody. This does not mean if someone asks you for 20 bucks, you’re forced to give it to them, God’s plan may be for them to make it themselves. However if you see somebody struggling with something you’ve already through, do not hesitate to give advice! If you do not, you maybe be prolonging their struggle instead. Interpret as you see fit.
- Prayer Requests -> Ball of Man
- Gas Station and Mango are moving soon
- Marvel is still in his sabbatical
- Wicked, Voodoo, and Les Mis’s family are renovating their house
- Gas Station going away party June 23rd at Tradition Brewery
- Colonial 200 soon, about 3 spots left
- Father’s Day Event Next weekend from 9-11
- Talk to Marvel or Funny Car for more information