Conditions: 76 with humidity and slight breeze
F3 Disclosures: Yes
SSH x 20, Imp Walkers x 12, Michael Phelps x 12, Overhead Claps x 12, Thru Tunnel x 12, Good Mornings x 10
Snake run on parking lot lines with skips, high knees, butt kickers, and side shuffle
Main course (taken mostly from a F3 Arizona workout on youtube)
Indian Run around the church – run in a line, last runner does 5 merkins and sprints to the front of the line, new last runner when passed by the sprinter does 5 merkins, and so on
Cinder Block Dora: 1 team of 2 and 1 team of 3 (who took the lowest activity count from the pair)
- Cinder block carry across parking lot and back, remaining partner Merkins to Cumulative 100
- Cinder block carry across parking lot and back, remaining partner Big Boys to Cumulative 200
- Cinder block carry across parking lot and back, remaining partner Squats to Cumulative 300
Short Mosey around the church parking lot
Circle in grass – heads into the center feet out;
- 1st round: leg raises 90 degrees, one PAX gets up and runs around the circle clockwise, pushing down on other PAX feet, who have to hold their legs up, gets back into position, next PAX runs the circle until each PAX runs the circle twice
- 2nd round: planks with PAX running counterclockwise
- 3rd round: hello dolly, flutter, or freddy mercury with PAX running clockwise
25 Coupon presses
20 Coupon overhead curls
25 Coupon kettle bell swings
5 minutes of Pax choice
Circle of Trust (COT)
Discussion on the Pineapple Express and leave no man behind F3 theme. Classmate of mine from Annapolis was part of the Pineapple Express in Kabul.
- Firefly kept saying he needed to tie his shoes as we were all holding 90 degree legs, planks, or some other abdominal hell. He did not really need to tie his shoes, but we are going to introduce him to velcro.
- Napster moved here from Tennessee and will now be doing F3 workouts in Hampton Roads
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Bing’s Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.