F3 and COVID Disclaimer
- SSH – 30 IC
- Burpee – 1 OYO
- TTT – 12 IC
- Burpee – 2 OYO
- Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
- Burpee – 3 OYO
- Michael Phelps – 15 IC
- Burpee – 4 OYO
- Windmills – 15 IC
- Burpee – 5 OYO
Mosey to each corner of Food Lion parking lot (front and back) with 5 Burpees OYO at each corner.
The Thang – Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Five cones set up in a line approximately 10 yards in between each. Each PAX draws a piece of paper from the dreaded bag with an exercise or transition method. Exercise: sprint to first cone, do prescribed exercise and reps, sprint back to the curb, sprint to second cone, do prescribed exercise and reps, sprint back to curb, rinse and repeat until all five cones are complete. Transition: start from the curb and make your way to the fifth cone and back. Finish early and pick up the six.
- Merkins – 15
- CDDs – 20
- V-Situps – 10
- American Hammers – 20
- Groiners – 20
- Burpees – 5
- Shoulder Taps – 20
- Plank Jacks – 20
- Lunges – 15
- Bear Crawl
- Crab Walk
Finish with everyone doing a round of Merkins for Quad P.
Circle up and finish up with AMRAP squats for Quad P.
Circle up at the flags
Pray for the unspoken prayers. We all have something that we are going through.
- Gotta love the sound of the collective “Oof” from multiple PAX during the first burpee of a workout.
- Dreamliner and Gas Station were honing their code breaking skills during the workout (i.e. figuring out how many burpees were coming next.)
- There were some exercises in the dreaded bag that “mysteriously” were not picked. Have to work on that for next time.
- There was a lot more trading out of exercises this time than I remember from previous attempts at this workout.
- For Marvel’s sake, ended up throwing in a few exercises to count toward Quad P. Per Dirt Bike “If you complain enough you get what you want”.
- Friday Bible Study/Lunch&Learn- Talk to Bing
- Memorial Day Murph Convergance – Get up for it
- Colonial 200 sign up – You gotta pay to play
- F3 Nation Anniversary – If you miss it….you will miss it
- F3HR Anniversary – Slaughter is coming, its gonna be fun!