AO: Up the Creek
Number of Pax: 7
Pax Names: Bing, Dirt Bike, Gator, Hummer, Lawn Boy, Planer, Swab,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Lawn Boy
Conditions: 40s and gusty wind
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Warmarama: SSH x 20
Ruckers loop: Waterjump crescent to right on Huntclub Chase to right on Steeplechase Lane (about .67 miles)
Runners route: To end of Steeplechase Lane and back (about 1.3 miles)
- Ruckers ruck clockwise and stay together
- Runners run to end of road and back; may run at individual pace; however, all runners must be together to pass the ruckers
- First group back to the intersection of Waterjump Crescent and Steeplechase Lane wins that round
- Rinse and repeat until time
- There was a penalty “buy-in” for the winning team each round
- Ruckers won first round and had to do 5 air squats prior to starting round two
- Ruckers won second round and had to do 30 air squats prior to starting round three
- Runners won 3rd round
- Gator pointed out that Bob Seger never sang about “rucking against the wind”; the wind did seem to affect the runners more than the ruckers this morning…
- Prizes were awarded to each team
- Ruckers earned a Reese’s peanut butter cup
- Runners earned bottles of water
- Taco Tuesday, 16 Nov. @ Smartmouth brewing (1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk). Come eat tacos from Ghost Kitchen. Starts at 5:30 PM.
- Trivia, Wednesday, 17 Nov. @ Tradition Brewing in Newport News (700 Thimble Shoals Blvd.). Gather at 5:30ish – trivia starts at 7:00 PM. Frank’s Monster Munchies is the food truck.
- To join Team F3 & FIA Hampton Roads for the 2021 Santa Clause Shuffle in Olde Towne Portsmouth on 12/12/2021, click the link below.
- Several PAX are running the Christmas Town Dash 8K at Busch Gardens on 5 Dec 21; signup at http://christmastowndash.com/registration/ and let Dreamliner or Lawn Boy know if you are interested in Clown Car to the event.