Number of Pax: 13
Pax Names: 2 Wheel, Billboard, Bolt, Crane, Double Fault, Marvel, Moneyball, Morpheus, Musket, Walker, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 2
FNG Names: Homer, Warbucks
- TTT – 12
- 2 Burpees OYO
- Michael Phelps – 10
- 3 Burpees OYO
- Squats – 10 IC
- 4 Burpees OYO
- Arm Circles – 10 Each Way
- 5 Burpees OYO
Indian Run around the Food Lion
Burpee Jump Overs: PAX partner up. One PAX does SSH while the other runs to the first line and does 5 Burpee Jump Overs and runs back to take over SSH while the second PAX runs to do the burpees. Continue until each PAX has done all 10 lines.
Merkins: Change from SSH to Flutter kicks and run to the 4th line, do 10 merkins and come back to switch up until time is up.
Mosey back to the Flag.
We all have great plans, but God often times has other plans on how he wants to use us.
- What is the appropriate amount of suck for a workout?
- Much discussion about how many lines there actually were in the parking lot.
- Marvel is great with context clues (“what’s a context clue?”).
- August Quad P – See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 5, 0700-0800 at Hyzer Bomb (Bennett’s Creek Park). No other Monday AOs will operate that morning..
- Tidewater Youth Services Celebration of Arts & Culture – Tuesday, August 23, 6:30pm at Planter’s Club (4600 Planters Club Drive Suffolk, VA 23435). Bing will be speaking!
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Register now! Register here!