Number of Pax: 18
Pax Names: 2 Wheel, Billboard, Bimmer, Bolt, Dirt Bike, Double Fault, Dreamliner, Funny Car, LinkedIn, Market, Marvel, Moneyball, Primanti, Rabbit, SubMac, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Rabbitt
F3 & Covid Disclosures
-Michael Phelps x10
-Run a lap around the Food Lion
The Thang – Workout deck with a little Slosh Pipe
-Round one: One man draws a card from the workout deck. That man carries the slosh pipe on shoulders 37 paces, around the first light post and back while the other pax perform the exercise on the card drawn. Rotate who draws the card and carries the slosh pipe until all PAX have drawn a card.
-Round two: The PAX drawing the card does 37 squats with the slosh pipe while the other PAX do the exercises.
*Time expired in the middle of round two.
-Exercises completed throughout the workout:
Heels to Heaven
Alternating Side Squat
Low, Slow Squat
High, Slow Flutter Kick
Lil Baby Crunches
Bulgarian Split Squat
I’ve depended on you from birth—you cut the cord when I came from my mother’s womb. My praise is always about you. I’ve become an example to many people because you are my strong refuge. My mouth is filled with your praise, glorifying you all day long. — Psalm 71:6-8
I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope. — Jeremiah 29:11
Through me your days will be many; years will be added to your life. — Proverbs 9:11
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. — Ephesians 2:10
Today is my 37th Birthday. Birthdays always seem to prompt a little bit of reflection. Work for God. Work to become an example. Be God’s handiwork.
Welcome FNG Rabbitt!
- Workouts without counting are very mumblechatter friendly.
- Mumblechatter is good, as long as it isn’t during an exercise in-cadence…this can inadvertently cause penalty reps.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- GTE32 October 7-9, 2022. Get it on your calendar.
- Colonial is in September.
- There will be a golf outing later this month.
- There will be a disc golf outing at some point.
- ForKids is looking for people to help lift heavy things.