Definitely less humidity today.
- SSH – 20
- TTT – 12
- Alarm Clocks – 5
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- Michael Phelps – 10
Mosey to to the end of the parking lot and back to the flags. Then grab coupons and mosey to the grassy area.
Mini Dora 1: Partner Up. One PAX does prescribed exercises while the other runs to the tree and back. Switch and pick up the count.
- Man Makers (AKA Blockies) – 50
- KB Swing – 100
- Overhead Press – 150
Mosey to the corner and then rifle carry the rest of the way to the bridge.
Mini Dora 1: Same partners. One PAX does prescribed exercises while the other runs up the hill and back. Switch and pick up the count.
- Step Ups with Coupon – 50
- Lunges with Coupon – 100
- Goblet Squats – 150
Mosey back to the flags.
- Flutter kicks with coupon – 20 IC
- LBCs with coupon – AMRAP OYO
- Much discussion and wagers placed on why Marvel was a little late. Real reason was not very exciting.
- QIC was super enthusiastic this morning actually planned 4-5 mini Dora’s, but didn’t make it through 2…hence the name of the workout.
- Since many PAX never technically crossed the bridge burpees were not required. Some PAX crossed so there were some burpees.
- The workout isn’t over until 6:15 so hold on to your coupons until countarama.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Gator has highlighted this organization for those who are distraught over the scenes coming out of Afghanistan, and who want to help those Afghans who are able to make it to the U.S.A.
- There is a new F3 Hampton Roads Instagram page that you can find and follow at this link.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars