60s and soggy so… perfect.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSHs (20)
- Through the tunnel (10)
- Ass kickers (10)
- Shoulder taps (10)
- Michael Phelps (10)
- Moseyed around parking lot, ending under pavilion.
- One PAX flips a coin to determine which exercises the other PAX will perform while the one PAX then runs 3 laps around the pavilion.
- Each time running PAX completes 3 laps all PAX rotate between tables labeled with the following exercises:
- Merkins / Decline Merkins
- LBCs / Big bois
- Squats / Jump Squats
- Coupon curls / Coupon Thrusters
- Step ups / Box jumps
- Chillcut Plank / Plank Jacks
- Heads on coinflip is first exercise. Tails is second exercise.
- Continued rotating/running until 6:15.
Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
Example: Man cut down a huge tree leaving a massive stump. After thinking of what to do with stump he found a woodworker and said he thought there was an eagle trying to get out of the tree. After three days she “revealed” the eagle. She didn’t “make” it.
We are always focused on what we need to add to our lives. Sometimes we need to ask what can we take away? (Junk food / TV / Video games / Long Poops / Social media)
- Visibility was terrible. YHC didn’t consider that it would be difficult to read table labels and see result of coinflip / locate the coin but it proved to be a challenge.
- Complaints against YHC’s coupon due to mildew smell were not appreciated by YHC or coupon. Specks and planks…