Conditions – Clear and 55 degrees
- SSH x 10
- Sideways Lunge x 10
- Bat Wings x 10
- Hilbilly Walkers x10
- Give Ups x 10
Once again we ventured into the park to do pull-ups on the playground equipment.
We performed a round Robin of the following until we completed 150 Burpee Pull-ups:
Burpee Pull-Ups x 10
Big Boy Sit-ups x AMRAP
Run around the Pirate Ship x AMRAP
Each Pax worked at a station until the PAX doing Burpee Pull-ups completed 10. We went for 5 rounds to complete 150 Burpee Pull-Ups.
We moseyed bag to the (imaginary) shovel flag through the beach parking lots. Once again, the coast was clear.
Next, we performed partner Dips/Bonnie Blairs:
One partner performed Bonnie Blairs while the other partner moseyed to the picnic table to do 15 bench dips. We performed 150 Bonnie Blairs.
Last, we performed an ascending merkin/air-press routine:
1 merkin / 2 air-presses
2 merkins / 5 air presses
. . . all the way up to:
10 merkins / 20 air presses
Hands of Time up to 125.
YHC gave a rambling synopsis of an interesting business meeting I had Monday where a well respected business man, devout Christian, and friend told me that he attended a 5 day retreat designed to help you discover your “inner-child”. The COT became a conversation and we discussed how “working on ourselves” is so important in maintaining a healthy marriage.
- Burpee pull-ups can be really hard or fairly easy depending on if you jump into the pull-up. We really needed Marvel to monitor and coach pull-up form. However, all PAX agreed that his was a pretty good workout.
- Many PAX are out on spring break this week. Cheers to Market for attending on his “off” day since attendance was low today.
- Air-Presses are not easy.
- YHC performed 100 Big Boy sit-ups during the Q in case any of the other PAX need a count for Quad P.
- ZOOM Bible Study continues this week – Friday at noon.
- See the Facebook page for info on the Ragnar event.
- Quad P this month is Big Boy sit-ups. Sign up and catch up if you are late to the game. The goal is 60 per day average.