In open defiance to Joker’s plans, yes.
- SSH – 20
- TTT – 10
- Good Mornings – 10
- Toy Soldiers – 10
- Michael Phelps – 10
Mosey together once around the pond, flipping the bird at Wicked if possible.
Mosey to the top of the Ferguson parking deck via the stairs.
Explained to PAX that they are each responsible for 5 Burpees—when they call it, all PAX do it. Until 5 mins left (when all Burpees are due).
Elevens: 10 Merkins at top of top floor ramp / 1 WWI at bottom, then 9/2, 8/3, etc. until 1 Merkin at top of ramp and 10 WWIs at bottom.
Squeeze ‘N Spread: Partner up (1 group of 3), first PAX holds one exercise while the other(s) does a transit down one side of garage then flapjack. Mosey down the ramp together, rinse/repeat. Each floor switch the hold/transit:
- Chillcut Plank / Lunge
- People’s Chair / Broad Jump
- Balls to the Wall / Al Gore Shuffle
Oh Craps: One PAX rolls the dice; all other PAX do AMRAP of that exercise while the rolling PAX runs to the far side of the garage and back. Possible exercises:
- American Hammers
- HR Merkins
- Leg Lifts
Dealer’s Choice AMRAP: 1 minute each. Short mosey to the corner and back between PAX choices:
- Leg Lifts
- Penguin Crunches
- Box Cutters
- Chillcut Plank
Romans 5:8 – God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
1 Peter 4:12–13 – 12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.
- When we face things we don’t want/like, we should remember that God loves us and didn’t send Jesus just so we could be miserable—he has something greater for us, and our suffering/difficulties are right in line with what Jesus experienced.
- YHC showed up with 10 seconds to spare. Waze and Bachelor Pad shortly after Warm-o-rama.
- The PAX briefly considering laying on the group in the shape of a middle finger so that Wicked (who was working in a nearby office building) could see. Bachelor Pad accurately surmised that a middle finger might look like something else.
- YHC forgot the difficulty of the old squeeze and spread.
- YHC expected the PAX to hold onto their Burpees until later in the workout. 3/5 had shot their shot before Elevens was done.
- April Quad P – 50 Squat Thrusters per day. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Disc Golf 2ndF – April 22. Time/location TBD. Talk to Marvel if interested so a convenient time can be selected.
- 2ndF 3rdF Event – April 25, 4pm in Newport News.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Grow Ruck Training Experience (GTE) 32 – “Neptune’s Adventure.” October 7-9, 2022 in Virginia Beach. Save the date!