Conditions: Is it ever going to warm up for one of these mornings?
Warmarama: Done in the parking lot due to my proclaimed dislike of goose$h!t
- SSH x 20
- Imperial Walkers x 15
- Through the Tunnel x 15
- Calf stretch in plank position
- Merkins X 30 since we were already down there
The Thang: Long mosey around the second hill to the first shelter. A handful picked up the six before settling in under the canopy. A four exercise bench circuit was explained. 5 sets of the following commenced.
- Alternating left/right step up’s x 10
- Dips x 20
- Urkins / Durkins x 20
- LBC’s x 15
- Lap to the last shelter and back
A 10 count was given to Sunshine before we departed
Mosey to the stairway just before Edwin Dr. for an abbreviated edition of Jacob’s Ladder. Merkins at the top starting at 7 and descending to 1. 5 Laps were made before an Executive Decision was made to cut it short to get back to the flag.
Mary: 3 minutes for a round of 100’s and finished with Homer to Marge.
COT: Countarama, Namearama, Continuted prayers for Hot Corner’s sister, McGruff’s Father and Sister-in-law, Freefall & M & Dalton. Prayer led by YHC.
- While I was unprepared with scripture, I took the opportunity to continue on with my 2021 resolution to give thanks for three things that I am grateful for daily. Today I gave praise for my family, my F3 brothers and for the gift of strength and endurance that God has blessed me with to get out in the gloom and push myself daily with the help of fine men just as these that joined me today.
- The best laid plans don’t always work out. I am still working on the timing for leading at Trashmore. It was my second effort and the second time I had to cut short my planned workout. I had intended for a set of 11’s at the stairs, but time did not allow. However, I did not hear anyone complain when I shortened it up. Next time we will get it in.
- Check the Q sheet daily. I often forget to do so even with how easy it is with the new website. I managed to do so last night and saw that today was empty. It was clear that it was intended to be my day to lead. Thank you to the 6 men that followed along regardless of the less than perfect effort.
- Sat. Mar. 16 at noon: East Side vs. West Side #2ndF. More details to come, but clear your calendars now and get your competitive juices flowing. Yard games will be played. West side PAX will meet at YHC’s house. If you need my address, send me a text or a DM on Facebook.