Number of Pax: 7
Pax Names: Les Miserables, Marvel, Octane, VooDoo, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Sugar
Conditions – 50 Degrees . . . very pleasant workout conditions.
F3 & Covid Disclosures – Check
- SSH x 20
- TTT x 10
- American Hammers x 20
- Air Squats x 20
Mosey to the Gate
Three 100-Yard Sprints
Mosey to the Pavilion
PAX Completed the following exercises (with Coupon) for 10 rounds – first round was one rep per exercise and building to 10 reps per exercise. The objective being to reach failure.
Set 1 – Curls, OH Press, Tricep Ext
Set 2 – Chest Press, Pullovers, LBC with Coupon extended
Set 3 – Goblet Squats and High Pulls
Mosey to the field
Discarama – PAX calls out a transit exercise and throw a disc. Sprint toward the disc – when the disc hits the ground PAX must perform said transit exercise until reaching the disc. The first PAX gets to throw and state the next transit exercise. Penalized 1 Yurpee if the disc is caught or the disc goes off the grass.
Mosey to pick up the coupons and back to the flag.
Hands of Time to 130
Philippians 1:21 – For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.
YHC talked about Paul being Joyful in a very difficult situation and how we can use that in our lives by elevating our perspective and focusing on God’s will for our lives.
- YHC misplaced his Winkie and asked Marvel to give him a good Phillipians verse – He immediately recited the verse that was on the misplaced Winkie.
- Welcome FNG Sugar! Good to add him to the mix.
- We had 4 teenagers (two high schoolers and two college students). The “Old Men” held their own in the sprinting but Les Mis is a freak in the 100 yard dash.
- We did nothing today to prepare for the Murph on Memorial Day.
- Sign Up Coming soon for the Colonial 200
- Bible Study today!
- Quad P – keep up preparation for the Memorial Day Murph.