F3 Disclosures- always
Warmarama- Grady Corn x 10, SSH x 20, 1 OYO burpee, 5 merkins IC, 5 squats IC, 2 burpees OYO
The Thang- a bunch of Doras. All 100 count with partner. other partner exercises to 2nd light pole and back as follows:
Farmer’s Carry/ V-Ups.
Rifle Carry/Goblet Squats.
Rifle Carry/Squat Thurst
Ran out of time so circled up and do exercise continuous until time- we did 100 Kettle Bell Swings and 56 lunges.
Mary- who dat?
COT Provers 4:23. Get your heart right. And if you don’t or can’t, remember that Jesus did for you. Then try again.
- YHC was a little perturbed that no one picked up the Q, so resentfully created this workout. There was a lot of misery…primarily with the farmer’s carry for those that carried 2 blocks.
- PAX thought the 100 burpees was a joke.
- Thriller’s Yoga workout still a key talking point.
- Batman may fail the cycle due to trip to ATL
- The river Crescent Crew showed up late as usual….but at least they showed up (you know who you are).
- Bring coupons and signup to Q workouts. https://f3hamptonroads.com/qschedule/
- Going to call out some PAX who have less than the recommended 10:1 workout to Q ratio:
- 2 Wheel
- Double Fault