Conditions – a bit chilly but good running weather
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Warmarama – start running/rucking
- Ruckers hiked to Bennett’s Creek Park and did a lap of the loop prior to returning to Creekside Elementary School
- Runners ran to Bennett’s Creek Park and assembled at the top of the loop
- YHC explained the “demoralizer” – an exercise so unnerving that it comes from an unknown PAX of yore and has not been repeated to YHC’s knowledge in many, many months
- Each PAX had the opportunity to sprint on their own clockwise around the loop trying to catch the other PAX – who were also running clockwise around the loop
- Despite the other PAX moseying at a somewhat leisurely pace, this required the sprinting PAX expend a significant amount of energy to catch them; usually, this took about two laps around the loop – which seemed to be growing each lap
- Runners then ran back to Creekside Elementary School
- 20 October 2nd F at Cova Brewing (9529 Shore Drive, Norfolk); starts at 5:30 PM
- 21 October 2nd F at Tradition Brewing (700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News); starts at 5:30 PM
- Quad P for October is an FNG challenge + Squats (two separate competitions). See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying 1 Timothy. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Register here.