The mission of F3 …
5 Core Principles…
SSH – 25x IC
Moroccan Night Clubs – 10x IC
Mountain Goats – 10x IC (Mt Climber w/ goat kick on count 4)
WWIIs – 15x OMC
Mosey to the end of tennis center parking lot and back to covered pavilion.
Stairway to Seven + 3:
-1 Squat Jumps, 1 merkin 1 V-sit up, 1 squat, 10 step ups
-2 Squat Jumps, 2 merkins, 2 V-sit up, 2 squats, 10 step ups
rinse and repeato until 10 Squat Jumps, 10 merkins, 10 V-sit up, 10 squats, 10 step ups
Mosey to Burpee Hallow
2 rounds mosey to baracade (approximately 30 yards)
Calf Raises/Johnny Dramas – 50
Flutter Kicks – 40 (Count Right Leg)
Merkins – 30
V-Sit Ups – 20 (10 Each Side)
Burpees – 10
Mosey back to the flags
Rom 8:1 “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus”
- YHC reminded the PAX that…
- This doesn’t mean there is no challenge. Accelerating the King/Queen and conquering the Jester is a challenge
- This doesn’t mean there is no judgment. Without accepting (and evening inviting) the judgment of others and owning our sins/mistakes, there can be no growth.
- This is all predicated on “for those who are in Christ Jesus”. We must submit to the higher power. Accelerating our third F.
- The 5-0 (AKA Huntington Park Ranger) drove by at the very end of the workout. Too bad the sun was already up!
- Musket commented that he wondered why the beatdown seemed so tame. This was before Burpee Hollow.
- Today we did 115 merkins if with 2 rounds of the prescribed workout completed at Burpee Hallow.
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- F3 Event Upcoming at Hampton Roads Executive Airport, 11th and 18th. Check out the Facebook page or talk with Bing for more details.
- We are looking at expanding the number of AOs to try and reach more guys. Talk to Priorities (Our brand new self-proclaimed Q of Expansion) if you have ideas.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”, Merkins!
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads