Conditions – Hot and Humid
F3 & Covid Disclosures
SHH – 20 in cadence
The Thang – “The Longest Day” Honoring the courage and valor on D-Day 1944
Mosey the long way around Food Lion.
Dora with combined reps/exercise to honor each beach codename. The run was about 200 meters
200 total reps of each:
Utah – Merkins
Omaha – American Hammers – in cadence
Gold – Squats
Juno – LBCs – in cadence
Sword – Burpees
COT – “The eyes of the world are upon you”
YHC shared the entire address given by then General Dwight D. Eisenhower. The courage and valor on that day and the days ahead should be remembered by free men forever.
- Huggies arrived right on time.
- You need to Q is you dislike the workouts planned for you.
- Wilson and Gas Station were the only PAX to complete the workout in full.
Announcements – borrowed from Musket’s BB
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars