Conditions – 53 degrees and clear. Perfect
- Run in place – 30 seconds
- Butt Kickers – 30 seconds
- Mountain Man Poopers – 15 (4 count)
- Abe Vagotas – 15 (4 count)
- Bat Wings – 10 each way (4 count)
- Imperial Walkers – 10 (4 count)
- Through the Tunnel – 15 (4 count)
- SSH – 20 (4 count)
The “Billy Madison”. Mosey around the Playground parking lot followed by 12 reps of an exercise. Each subsequent lap adds an additional exercise for a total of 12 laps. So at the conclusion of the final lap you perform 12 exercises for a total of 144 reps.
4. Carolina Dry Docks
5. Hello Dollys (4 count)
6. Imperial Walkers (4 count)
7. Ranger Merkins
8. Mountain Climbers (4 count)
9. Bonnie Blairs (4 count)
11. Freddie Mercurys (4 count)
12. Squat Jacks
We discussed humility in the face of uncertainty and the unknowable.
JOB 42: 1-6
Job answered God:
“I’m convinced: You can do anything and everything.
Nothing and no one can upset your plans.
You asked, ‘Who is this muddying the water,
ignorantly confusing the issue, second-guessing my purposes?’
I admit it. I was the one. I babbled on about things far beyond me,
made small talk about wonders way over my head.
You told me, ‘Listen, and let me do the talking.
Let me ask the questions. You give the answers.’
I admit I once lived by rumors of you;
now I have it all firsthand—from my own eyes and ears!
I’m sorry—forgive me. I’ll never do that again, I promise!
I’ll never again live on crusts of hearsay, crumbs of rumor.”