Conditions: Ditch the pullover during warmarama.
Warmarama: Extended warmarama to wait for the two late PAX.
- Side straddle hops x35
- Give ups x10
- Michael Phelps x10
- Lunge/arm stretch x4
- Jump squats x15
- Side straddle hops x30
Mosey down the lake side of the hill, then follow the ridge up to the rock pile. Retrieve coupons. Mosey to double stairs.
AMRAP Circuit: Beginning with 5 reps of everything, then 10, then 15, then 20, then 25, then 20 (I think this is as far as anyone made it).
- 4-count curls
- Mosey to bottom of stairs.
- One merkin per step. Number of steps/merkins equal to number of reps in the round.
- Mosey to top.
Return coupons. Ask for discount.
Mosey to bottom of hill.
Bear crawl up hill to first ditch. Mosey down. Crawl bear up hill to first ditch. Mosey down.
Mary: 3 minutes remaining so finished with Hands of Time. Made it to ~135.
COT: We are moving towards God or away from Him. Often, it feels like moving towards Him is like Crawl Bear up the hill and moving away from Him is like Bear Crawl. It is our sinful nature to move away, not towards; however, we should be choosing the hard path. Choose Crawl Bear over Bear Crawl.
- Definitely need to start placing coupons close to fence. YHC pulled most of them from the bushes.
- Despite the backblast title, the was NOT a slothy SlothHill.
- Happy Gilmore is a beast. He crushed the circuit.
- Great weather and great crowd.
- Crawl bear up the hill is BRUTAL.
- Excellent conversation during post-workout parking lot coffeeteria.
- Sat. Mar. 16 at noon: East Side vs. West Side #2ndF. More details to come, but clear your calendars now and get your competitive juices flowing. Yard games will be played. West side PAX will meet at YHC’s house. If you need my address, send me a text or a DM on Facebook.