Number of Pax: 7
Pax Names: Gas station, Joker, Marvel, Octane, VooDoo, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Gas Station
26 May 21 – Tank Bank
The mission of F3 …5 Core Principles…COVID Disclaimer…Non-Professional Disclaimer…
SSH Buprees – IC 25 (25 total SSH, 10 total Burpees)
Monkey Jumpers – OMC 10x
Mountain Man Poopers – IC 10x
Sideways Lunges – IC 10x
TTT – IC 10x
Michael Phelps – IC 10x
Mosey to Field by Ft Fun the long way (approx .6 miles)
The Thang –
Relay Races…Partner Up
Race 1: 1 sets (30 squats)
Pax 1: Low Plank
Pax 2: Bear Crawl to pavilion (~20 yards), 30 squats, sprint back
Mosey’d to the Beach (approx .25 miles)
Race 2: 3 sets (90 merkins)
Pax 1: Al Gore
Pax 2: Yves Pole to life guard tower (approx 20 yards), 30 merkins,
Race 3: 3 sets
Pax 1: Iron Cross
Pax 2: Sprint to lifeguard stand, 10 burpees, sprint back
Mosey Back to flags (approx .3 miles)
Prayer doesn’t change things – God changes things in answer to prayer. – John Calvin
- YHC reminded the PAX that even our prayers, as best intentioned as they may be are powerless unless listened to and acted upon by a God greater than ourselves.
- Never become dillusioned that the power of prayer is in the words said, or the posture taken, or the person praying
- True and right prayer, comes from the heart of a person, who recognizes their humble estate, their desperate need of a divine intervention to change circumstances which they, in themselves, are powerless to impact
- At the same time, “The necessity and utility of this exercise of prayer no words can sufficiently express.”- John Calvin
- YHC on third relay race, “Ohh, this is gonna suck.” Wicked, “Did he say this is going to suck?”
- Running faster to get to the burpess does not mean completion of the round will be faster.
- Octane played Michael Jackson with a single glove today.
- Bible study zoom meeting – Friday 1200, check Slack or FB
- Thursday Franksball @ QQH
- Saturday @ Ironclad Mango will be inducted into the HoF. Lets have a good showing for the youngest PAX to join the HoF (8yo)
- Monday convergence for the Memorial Day Murph @ 7AM @ Western Branch High School.
- June 16 – Third F event @ Hyzerbomb @ 9AM. 2 hr event with the 4Fs (Fitness, Fellowship, Faith, and Food). Talk to Bing if you are interested or check out Slack and FB for more info.
- Last week to finish your Quad P entries. Get your prep in for the Murph.