F3 & Covid Disclosures
- Copperhead Squats
- Imperial Walkers
Mosey to the PNC parking deck, top floor.
Suicides: Run to first parking spot, 5 Merkins, run back to start. Run to next parking spot, 10 Squats. Rinse/repeat until the end of the row. Then, rinse/repeat going back alternating between 5 CDDs/5 Big Bois, until halfway back. Final Totals:
- Merkins: 70
- Squats: 140
- Big Bois: 35
- CDDs: 30
Last But Not Least: Mosey down the parking deck, stopping at the top of each ramp to hold Chillcut Plank, waiting until the last PAX has the chance to hold it for 20 seconds.
YHC is preaching on Proverbs/wisdom this summer, and the first few chapters lay out the picture of wisdom: what it is, how to get it, why its worth it, its effects, etc. The thing that has jumped out to him is that while wisdom is typically talked about in terms of sayings and individual decisions, Scripture describes it more as a “way”–the sum of one’s patterns, habits, etc. YHC encouraged the PAX to consider what patterns they are consciously or unconsciously living out.
- A lot of MIA PAX due to injury and travel. Small wonder that Wicked’s 2.0s didn’t come out, huh?
- Suicides are aptly named.
- Babyface was talking about auditing non-profits and some of the subtleties thereof. YHC asked and was subsequently interested.
- Used a water bottle to remember which parking line the PAX were on. Still had issue a couple of times.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Next week at #UptheCreek is the quarterly 5k.
- Quad P for May is be Weekly Murph Challenges. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 31, 7:00-8:00 at Western Branch High School in Chesapeake.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.