Number of Pax: 11
Pax Names: Batman, Bing, Cash Flow, Dirt Bike, Dreamliner, French Press, Funny Car, Hedge Fund, Moneyball, Planer, Strike,
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Strike
QIC: French Press
55 deg and clear, perfect gloom
10 Michael Phelps
5 Burpees OYO (Lady Glittersparkles demo)
Mozy to bus ramp loop. No coupons except Lady Glittersparkles. 3 stations 10 min each with AMRAP for each set, any exercise order for each set:
1: 5 Merkins, 10 Leg Lifts, 10 Lunges, 1 lap around bus ramp loop
2: 10 Incline Merkins, 20 Flutter Kicks (4-ct), 20 Squats, 1 lap
3: 15 Bench Dips, 30 LBCs, 30 Step-Ups, 1 lap
5 more Burpees OYO for the Lady
Ephesians 1:2-5, Rudyard Kipling’s “If”. Recap GrowSchool lesson of life’s temporary nature, always keep the long view in mind. Bing reiterated the recommendation for Victor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning – strong concurrence among the Pax.
- No sign of GTE32 hangovers, Pax were ready to throw down. Better luck next time, Cadre.
- YHC underestimated the strong showing today for Hedge Fund’s Hall of Fame workout, should have had a team competition on standby for The Thang – Losers carry LGS?
- FNG Strike searched for workout groups on the internet and came out on his own initiative. Jumped right into the workout and mumblechatter, a great addition to F3 Hampton Roads!
- Foundational Burpees at your peril if Bing posts.
- Future VQs – Have a backup plan in case LGS doesn’t make it. Make sure you know how to do FNG registration.
- YHC is grateful for the terrific VQ support. If you haven’t Q’d yet, you’re truly missing out.
- Congrats to Hedge Fund on his 50th (53rd) posting. TRIPLE RESPECT!!!
- Welcome FNG Strike.
- Sign up for the Tidewater Youth Services Foundation Santa Claus Shuffle 5k & 1-mile fun run. Team name is “F3 & FIA Hampton Roads”. It took YHC 5 minutes to sign up online today. Bing posted the link in Slack # mumblechatter.
- Try branching out from your normal workouts.
- Looking forward to Rabbit’s VQ tomorrow @ DuckDuckGoose