Number of Pax: 6
Pax Names: Gas station, Market, Marvel, Octane, Wicked, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions: muggy and warm.
F3 and Covid disclosures
Warmarama: 25×4 Side Straddle Hops, 15×4 Through the Tunnel, 10×4 forward arm circles, 10×4 backward arm circles, 15×4 Micheal Phelps.
- Mosey’d to the field adjacent to Fort Fun Playground.
- Split into teams of 2 (3 teams in total).
- Starting point was a Gazebo at one end of the field. Each team had to sprint down to the other Gazebo and back.
- Upon returning to the starting point, each team member attempted to throw a ball into a trash can from different distances of the teams choosing.
- There were different balls that each pax could choose from (Soccer Ball, Football, Baseball, Field Hockey Ball).
- The shortest distance = 1 point, the 2nd longest distance = 2 points, and the longest distance = 3 points.
- If either team member made a basket, then that team called out an exercise for the other 2 teams to perform.
- If no team member made a basket, then that team had to perform 10 burpees.
- Each team would sprint down and back each time before getting another try at scoring a basket.
- Team with most points at the end was winner.
- 3rd place team had to carry a 20lb weight back to starting point (weight was used to hold trashcan down).
- 2nd place team had to carry trash can and balls back to starting point.
- 1st place team didn’t have to carry anything back to starting point.
- Upon returning to starting point, we planked for 1 minute and performed hands of time for 1 minute.
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Colossians 3:12
- Marvel commented that they had to do too many burpees. Remember, your team only has to do burpees if neither team member makes a basket.
- Team Market and Octane won with a total of 9 points.
- Teams were relatively bad at making baskets. So we did a lot of burpees.
- I think we named that field Briar Patch. If you don’t wear gloves, your hands will be stabbed with tiny little briars from the field.
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- 2nd F kayaking/paddle boarding at Tula Paddlesports in VA Beach on Saturday, June 26th at 10:00 AM; see Slack/Facebook for details
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.