Number of Pax: 6
Pax Names: Billboard, Marvel, Slinger, Traeger, Ultra, Walker,
Number of FNGS: 0
- SSH – 25 IC
- Michael Phelps – 10 IC
- Windmill – 10 IC
- Give Up – 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 10 IC
Treat and Trick: Taking turns, one PAX picks an exercise for the whole group to do (TREAT), but then YHC takes it and intensifies it somehow (TRICK); On YHC’s turn, the group decides how to intensify YHC’s chosen exercise. Mosey to the second light pole and back after each PAX’s choice. Rinsed/repeated for two full rounds. Some (not all) of the chosen exercises/intensifications:
- Curls > + OH Press
- Foot Release Squats > FR Jump Squats
- OH Press > Imperial Squat Thrusters
- Squats > Goblet Squats
- Man Makers > Body Count Man Makers
- Man Makers > + Vertical Press + Upright Row
- Lunges > Super Marios
- Bench Press > + Skull Crushers
- Kettle Bell Swings > + Jump Overs
- Leg Lifts > + Bench Press
Dealer’s Choice, AMRAP for 30 Secs: Penguin Crunches, Freddy Mercurys, Leg Lifts, Chillcut Plank
1 John 4:1: Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
- There is a lot of nonsense out in the world that a lot of people get tricked into believing and supporting–even smart, curious, judicious people.
- The encouragement here is in all matters–spiritual, political, relational, dietary–to seek to be wise and careful in what we believe/support.
- One of the best ways to guard against believing foolishness is having a community/others around you who you are willing to let challenge you, be it spouse, friends, family, church, or a bunch of weirdos in a parking lot at 5:30am.
- Walker had his baby last Friday (or rather, his wife did). No other details available.
- Crane and Billboard showed up 5 mins late, but they lapped everyone who fartsacked.
- BB image due to this Super Mario sketch YHC saw recently.
- 6th Anniversary Convergence – Saturday, November 5, 0700-0800 @ Hyzer Bomb / Bennet’s Creek Park. We will be celebrating the 6th anniversary of F3 Hampton Roads.
- F3/FiA Convergence – Saturday, December 3, 0730-0830 @ Hyzerbomb / Bennet’s Creek Park. Joint workout with FiA of Hampton Roads; post-beatdown ceremony to pass Nan’tan from Funny Car to Marvel.