AO: Lazy Susan
Number of Pax: 3
Pax Names: Appomattox, Joker, Moneyball,
Number of FNGS: 0
Mid 60s and light breeze
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Built into The Thang. Casual run the whole time unless the Spirit led.
- Picked up the Q from Wicked at 7:30 last night
- First time for YHC Q’ing a running AO.
- Ran 5.25 miles.
- 8 minutes late returning to flag.
Plan was to run around the Riverside neighborhood and spell “boo” on map in honor of upcoming Halloween. YHC did not check distance of planned route ahead of time so ended up only spelling “bo” in honor of speed leader of the PAX today, Moneyball. Return route messed up the aesthetic of the map so even the “bo” is hiding.
Due to time constraint, word of the day was “forgiveness” as in forgive others and especially YHC for taking us 8 minutes past 6:15.
- Route took us down a dark, possible driveway. Apologies to homeowner if it was.
- Discussed how boring long-distance running is.
- Bullfrogs were out in full force on Dogwood (thanks, Moneyball).
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary banquet – last chance to sign up this week.