- Mosey around to the Cannons
- SSH – 20 IC
- TTT – 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
- Mountain Climbers – 10 IC
Triple Town: PAX mosey around the lake stopping at designated locations for three sets of varying exercises at each location. Each location had the PAX doing an upper body exercise, an ab exercise and a lower body exercise. QIC chose exercises, counts and counted off for each location the first time around. After that we rotated PAX to lead for each location. 5 Burpees OYO each time we crossed Burpee Hollow. Exercises looked something like this:
- CDDs/Leg Lifts/Lunges
- Irkins/Crunchy Frogs/Sumo Squats
- Dips/ / Step Ups
- Dirkins/WWIs/Apollo Ohnos
- Shoulder Taps/American Hammers/Bonnie Blairs
- Pickle Pounders/Freddie Mercurys/Squats
- Inch Worm Merkins/Jump Squats/V-Sit Ups
- Doorway Curls/Johnny Dramas/Chill Cut Plank
- Wide Merkins/LBCs/Sissie Squats
Mosey to the flag.
- Allowing other PAX to choose the exercises and count off allows QIC to rest and engage in mumble chatter, but you also have to be prepared to not like their choice in exercises.
- Marvel made the suggestion that every time we cross Burpee Hollow we should do some type of burpees. I like it.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Marvel is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challenges page for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars