Number of Pax: 4
Pax Names: Bachelor Pad, Marvel, Thriller, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
Conditions – Cool and clear – great fall weather.
F3 & Covid Disclosures – Check
- SSH x 30IC
- TTT x 12IC
- Bat Wings x 10IC
- Sideways Lunge x 10IC
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to the 5th level of the Merchant’s Parking Garage.
Turn it up to 11 – Legs & Abs. Perform each exercise at the bottom and top of the parking ramp. 11 reps of each exercise for 6 rounds of each set. Then Mosey to the next level and repeat with new exercises:
- Level 5 – Air squats & V-Sit-ups
- Level 4 – WW1 & Bonnie Blairs (Jumping Lunges 2 count)
- Level 3 – Calf Raises & WWII
- Level 2 – Squat Jumps & Box Cutters
Catch Me If You Can
To the Fountain. While doing Catch me if you can – 1 pax performing the exercise then sprinting/striding to catch other pax doing the moving exercise.
- 5 Burpees with Kareoke
Yves Pole to the Flag doing the same
- 20 Merkins with Yves Pole
Hands of Time to 130.
September is always a busy month with school, sports, etc. It is easy to feel the stress – we need to focus on gratitude and God’s peace.
- Wicked invited lots of FNG’s but no one should – need to EH harder!
- This was a good workout for mumble chatter.
- Sign up for the 5 year Anniversary banquet.
- Quad P is FNG’s – spread the word.