Easy, breezy, lemon-squeezy.
- SSH – 30
- Give-ups – 10
- TTT – 10
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Windmills – 10
- Jump Squats
Mosey to Fort Fun field gazebo/picnic benches.
F3 Uno: Regular Uno rules, but upon play, all PAX perform card number as number of reps, exercise designated by the card color (total completed in parentheses):
- Red: Burpees (25)
- Blue: Merkins (39)
- Green: Big Bois (19)
- Yellow: Squats (44)
If any PAX need to draw a card for whatever reason, all PAX mosey to next picnic bench (where draw pile is located) and back. Anytime a Skip, Reverse, or non-draw Wild card is played, 10 Bonnie Blairs (13x). PAX ran to get cards at least 8 times based on the cards–but the total is probably closer to 20.
No PAX was anywhere close to playing all their cards, so they winner was determined by whoever had the fewest number of reps left in their hand, which was Gas Station with a mere 6 (all Burpees, as any reasonable PAX would).
Mosey back to the flag.
60 Sec Chillcut Plank
John 14:1: Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.
John 16:33: I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.
- From the beginning and end of Jesus’ talk to his disciples in the Upper Room on the night he was betrayed.
- Believe ≠ “intellectually affirm,” = “trust”
- Jesus confirms that there will be trouble, but promises that for those that trust in God/him, they will have peace (with God and within themselves), because he has overcome the world.
- F3 Uno is a great Q when you don’t want to have to think.
- From a gaming perspective, it’s also great because people play against their own winning interest just to avoid doing Burpees.
- That said, YHC may need to tweak it to give an incentive for winning. Something ridiculous like Hand Release Burpee Tuck Jumps (*cough*cough*Dreamliner) for the loser.
- YHC made a huge, tiny mistake making Jump Squats yellow instead of all the Skips/Reverses/Wilds.
- Les Miserables highlighted the possibility of a 3rd merlot splash, which would have made a roughly 50% ratio of splashes to beatdowns, and may have necessitated a name change to Hulk (because he keeps turning green).
- “Quad P is great because you can do dumb $#!+ like this in the office” *points at Moneyball doing jump squats by himself*
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.