AO: Up the Creek
Number of Pax: 6
Pax Names: Cash Flow, Gutter, Hummer, Kingpin, Marvel,
Number of FNGS: 0
FNG Names: 0
QIC: Cash Flow
Conditions – Humid, light drizzle
F3 & Covid Disclosures – Check
Warmarama – No
The Thang – UpTheCreek 5K
Cash Flow – 21:55
Marvel – 23:02
Dr. Octopus – 25:45
Gutter – 34:15
King Pin – 35:02
Hummer – 47:12
Mary – No
COT – The Hard Way
The Modern Warrior:
He’s the kind of man who says, screw the easy way. To hell with what the culture says. Don’t slow down, speed up. Follow me! I’m taking the hard path. You take the easy way, in fact you probably should. The rest of you, the one-in-two-thousand-guys, you come with me. We’ve got hard play to get after. Aye!!! Aye!!! Aye!!! (FREED TO LEAD)
It was just HOT and muggy. Congrats to all the finishers. We don’t give out participation trophies, but you are competing with yourself. Get out there, get better!
Welcome Dr. Octopus from Charleston, SC. Lives in Suffolk right by UpTheCreek AO.
- Labor Day Convergence – Monday, September 6, 7-8am @ Bennet’s Creek Park (Hyzerbomb Location).
- Moneyball is looking to do another 2nd F disc golf get together and a 2nd F golf event. BOLO for more details.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for August is a Back Blast Battle between the sub-regions (North, West, East). So harass the Qs to post BBs. See the Challengespage for the link and more info.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.