Sunny and 75 (no, really…it was!)
- SSH – 35
- Michael Phelps – 12
- TTT – 12 (Slow)
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- Arm Circles – 10 Each Way
Mosey around to Burpee Hallow
AMRAP Circuit – Break into two groups. Group 1 does AMRAP of an exercise while Group 2 runs down the hill, across the bridge and up the other side, does 5 burpees and then runs back to switch places with Group 1. Exercises include:
- American Hammers
- Imperial Walkers
- Plank Jacks
Mosey back to flags
1 Minutes of Chill Cut Plank until 6:15
Mark 2:17: Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.
- We do not follow Christ because we are perfect, we follow him because we know that we are not.
Ball of Man
- Sensing some burpee fatigue, so tried to keep it close to the daily goal of 33 burpees.
- 35 Burpees for Quad P, though there were comments that it felt like more.
- If you leave AMRAP up to each PAX, some tend to take it easy. If you make anything in F3 a competition the PAX tend to push themselves and each other.
- Talking to the young men of F3 (25 and under) gives me renewed faith in the next generation. I do not know if they are exceptions or if there are more men like them, but I am strengthened by the idea that there are strong up and coming leaders for the future.
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for July is Burpees, 1000 reps for the month, or ~33/day. Sign up and get pumped! See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Priorities’ gave Marvel several “100 Posts in 2021” patches to pass out to PAX who have fulfilled that achievement. Talk to Marvel if interested in obtaining one.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars