Conditions- humid, but a nice moon.
SSH – 24 ……..Michal Phelps– 14….. Mountain Climbers– 20
- MONEYBALL: Each speed bump is a station. 9 total. 15 reps of each workout, other than those with burpees; 5 reps. Can’t advance to next station until another PAX catches you (this wasn’t a problem) so AMRAP if necessary.
- M Merkins x 15
- O Outlaw (O Letter flutter kicks) x 15 each way
- N Narrow Squats x 15
- E E2K x 15 each way
- Y Yellow line Jumpers (jump speedbump) x 15
- B Burpees x 5
- A Alternating Shoulder Taps x 15
- L LBCs and LBFCs x 15 of each and of each leg for LBFCs
- L LL Cool J (R Lunge, L Lunge, Burpee, Jump squat) x 5
- Mosey around the building and pick up the 6. Rinse and repeat x 3 (third time we went in reverse order).
VQ present: Funny Car, Dreamliner, Dirt Bike, Bing, Mr. Universe, Cashflow, Whitetail, Double Fault, Sea Daddy, Musket, Marvel
“When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. ” Psalm 56:3, 4 This hit home for when thinking and praying for Musket, Funny Car and all those with kids off to college. Important to know “His plans for [your kids] are greater than even you could dream].
Ball of Man/knee
- 4 PAX returned from YHC’s VQ
- Bing led all Pax in one round. One year ago, he was the six in all rounds. Well done, sir!
- The wrestling team grew by 1, welcome Triple Threat- 3 time State Champion, and he’s only 14.
- Appomattox made a grand return, from a multi-year hiatus from F3. Glad to have you!
- New Quad P starting- stretching
- 5 Year- lookout for more info.
- Labor Day Convergence. Check Q schedule