Number of Pax: 14
Pax Names: Billboard, Bing, Bolt, Cadaver, Cash Flow, Crane, Funny Car, Marvel, Moneyball, Scalpel, Slinger, Traeger, Ultra, Wicked,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Cash Flow
Conditions – 50’s Damp
F3 Disclosures – yes
Warmarama: Side Straddle Hops, Through the Tunnel, Imperial Walkers, Johnny Dramas
The Thang – Iron Pax Challenge 2018 Week 2 Rendition
8 minutes total with a mosey every 25 reps:
1) Overhead Presses
3) Bench Press
4) Man Makers
After each exercise round 1 minute of rest.
COT – Water From the Rock (Exodus Chapter 17)
Moses lead his people out of slavery and oppression into the wilderness. His followers were growing weary, tired, and in dire need of water.
New International Version
5 The Lord answered Moses, “Go out in front of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go. 6 I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel. 7 And he called the place Massah[a] and Meribah[b] because the Israelites quarreled and because they tested the Lord saying, “Is the Lord among us or not?”
We used coupons mostly today as our hardened rock that we should use to give us strength and persevere.
• Big crowd at DDG, it was fun to be in the gloom with those I haven’t seen in a while.
• Dirt Bike asked me to Q and then went to Great Wolf Lodge.
• Everyone wore black except YHC – Orange VT sweatshirt
• Fundraiser at #Hyzerbomb this week, just need to show up to participate
• F3 lunch on the Southside Wednesday February 8th – details to come from MoneyBall