Conditions: pleasant and warm for December.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- The give up
- Through the tunnel
- Abe Vigoda
- Copperhead squats
- Stroll around the lake
- Up the hill and across the spine
- Circle up for ruck-weighted boat / canoe x 10
- American hammers x 10
- Shoulder taps x 10
- Kettlebell swings x 20
- Down the steps; Johnny Dramas x 30 on way down
- To the wall for 5-minutes of step-ups
- Up the hill and down the stairs
- Discussed the sliver of a moon, good news for CT3 with his LA contract, ease of meeting new people when traveling/moving because of F3
December Quad P is a Christmas Consistency Challenge. Sign up on the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-R0I0BO-L6Xrl4m1i8kqlbzloGbPdvRmkLwbwyASunU/edit
Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
Christmas Town Dash 8k – December 5 @ Busch Gardens. Several PAX are running the race. Let Dreamliner or Lawn Boy know if you are interested in Clown Car to the event.
Santa Claus Shuffle – December 12 @ Olde Towne Portsmouth. To join Team F3 & FIA Hampton Roads click this link.
December 2ndF Saturday, Dec 11 starting at 3:30 at Scully’s home, 2217 Kendall St, VA Beach. Agenda includes a beer exchange or wine for those inclined, ping pong, kayaking if willing to brave the cold, there is also a lighted boat parade not too far away from 5-8 if anyone wants to make the trek over (caroling??). Bring you M’s, 2.0’s, and hor d’oeuvres to share!