Tepid and moist.
- SSH – 20
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Give Ups – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- TTT (slow) – 10
Race to far side of parking lot.
Quincentenniel: 10 rounds of the following 5 exercises, at reach parking row. 10 reps each exercise each round. Lunge walk to the next parking row after each round. Pick up six after all 10 rows are completed:
- Hand Release Burpee Tuck Jumps
- Leg Lifts
- Alternating Shoulder Taps (2ct)
Chillcut Plank, 45 sec.
Proverbs 18:21 – Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
- Watch your mouth.
- “Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me” is a load of crap.
- See also James 3, our tongue is like a fire–a little flame can start a forest fire.
- Words have great power to build up or destroy, what are your words doing?
Ball of Man
- This was YHC 499th post. It was supposed to be his 500th (hence the 500 total reps), but either he can’t count or some AOQ didn’t submit attendance. Both are likely.
- The 100 (total) HR Burpee Tuck Jumps are Dreamliner’s fault–his suggestion for Quad P. In his words, “I was trying to think of what would be the hardest bodyweight exercise to complete 100 reps of.” Well he succeeded.
- Surprising amount of mumble chatter considering the intensity. Most of the mumble chatter was griping about the intensity.
- HR Burpee Tuck Jumps got significantly less “tucky” as the beatdown progress.
- Moneyball has several defecation-themed knock-knock jokes in his repertoire.
- FNG Watchdog picked a heckuva day for his first post.
- 2nd F/3rd F Event – June 19th (0900-1100) @ Hyzer Bomb (Bennet’s Creek Park) with Tidewater Youth Services
- Fathers Day Beat Down – June 20th @ Sloth Hill (0700-0815)
- 2nd F Goodbye to Gas Station – June 23rd (1800/6pm) @ Tradition Brewing in Newport News
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for June is Dealer’s Choice 100 reps. Sign up and throw up some suggestions. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see information sent out via e-mail.
- F3 Nation 10th Anniversary – October 8th-10th @ Cape Fear, NC. More details and registration here.
- F3 Hampton Roads 5 Year Anniversary – November 5th/6th; Friday night banquet & Saturday beatdown/festivities. Mark your calendars.