16 Apr 21 – Fort Fun
SSH – 30x IC
Hillbilly Walkers – 10 IC
Helicopters– 10x IC
Bat Wings– 10 IC
Burpees– 5x OYO
Mosey to Burpee Hallow carrying coupons (1/4 mile)
DORA w/ coupons, transit 25 yards via Yves Poll up hill
400 Flutter Kicks
300 Mil Press
200 Bent Over Rows
Mosey back to the flags carrying coupons (1/4 mile)
Faith is best Accelerated in the company of others
- To leave a legacy, a man must be Competent in the practice of his Belief System
- Meeting holds the shepherd Accountable to the truth
There are so many reasons to not meet. “Inconvenience… I don’t like the people… I dont like the message… I don’t like the venue… I dont like the music.” The High Impact Man (HIM) chooses to meet with others because meeting has little to do with our happiness, and more to do with our purpose we are responsible for as leaders…
- It forces him into an accountability relationship that he, and others needs
- It forces us to share strength/solidarity with others, or have it shared with us.
– How much easier it is to reach up from the pit when a Brother is reaching down to meet us.
YHC could go on, but the take away is this “The Joy of forgetting oneself in service of another surpasses all understanding. It is the foundation of Hope.”
- Today, YHC handed over AOQ to Wicked. He is a HIM with a passion for F3 and seeing men accelerate. He is also a number leader who I fully support with increasing responsibility. Remember: “Leave no man behind, and leave no man where you found him!”
- Lots of midwife noises today during the beatdown. In total 1400 reps of coupon exercises!
- 2 FNG had a great introduction to F3 today, hopefully they were not scared off.
- 22 April – Hampton Roads Executive Airport – Packing Go-Bags for Rock Solid Foundation
- 23 April – CSAUP @ Priorities House @ 6pm. Running/Rucking through the night.
- Quad P – Big Bois –
- YHC challenges anyone to race me to 1000 Big Bois over the next 3 days. My goal: Finish quad P goal in 6 days total. Total count so far 793 in 3 days.