F3 & Covid Disclosures
4 sets x 8 minutes each
After each set, run 25yds out, 25 yds back (no coupon)
Rest for 2 minutes in between sets. No more, no less.
Set 1: Thrusters
Set 2: Curls
Set 3: Kettle Bell Swings
Set 4: Manmakers
In his book ‘Works Well With Others’, Ross McCammon mentions a simple test that he developed while working on an Esquire story. It’s a quick way to gain clarity of how you feel about someone.
You need to ask yourself two questions.
1. Would I have two beers with this person?
2. Would I allow this person to look after my puppy over a weekend?
As per these questions, the people that you subject to the test can be sorted into different groups. There would be some for whom both the answers are a clear no. It’s obvious that you don’t trust them.
Then there are people who are yes and no. Great to speak to, but you don’t really trust them when it comes to important tasks. Similarly, there’d be people who are no and yes. Maybe they’re boring and uninspiring, but you know that they’re there to help.
Lastly, there are the ones for whom both the answers are yes. These are the sort of people you should actively seek to find. Not only do they make the world a colourful place; they’re people you can rely on with absolute trust.
- Blackwater wreaks of 80’s hair bands and glam rock. Gator brought the mix tape.
- Related T-shirt ideas are in the mix.
- Average Joe went 1985 on us, and re-instated the Ball of Man. It was a little gross after 15 months of social distancing.
Bible Study Fridays @ noon (Zoom)
3rd F: Tidewater Youth Svcs at H-Bomb 19JUN
Quarterly 5k at Up The Creek Monday
Memorial Day Murph at WBHS