The chilly had us in the first half, not gonna lie.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Helicopters – 10
- TTT (slow) – 10
Mosey to Fort Fun proper via Burpee Hollow.
PUMBAS: Partner up, Dora-style shared reps. Non-reppers run to nearest pavilion and back.
- Pull Ups – 50
- Upside-down Peter Parkers (4ct) – 100
- Merkins – 150
- Big Boi Sit-Ups – 200
- American Hammers (2ct, on stools) – 250
- Squats (assisted for depth) – 300
Mosey back to flags via the field > boat ramp parking lot > tennis courts.
Chillcut Plank: 30 Seconds
 Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.  For if they fall, one will lift up his fellow. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up!  Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone?  And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken. [Ecclesiastes 4:9–12]
- God-recognizing companionship results in better results, and protects against threats from threats within and without, including our own stupidity.
- PUMBAS originated because YHC had four exercises in mind, and when arranging them realized it was pretty close to PUMBA.
- BB title comes from this scene featuring the classic Lion King character.
- Upon further investigation while writing this BB, YHC discovered the spelling is actually PUMBAA. Alas.
- “Upside-down Peter Parkers” were a bit of a stretch–both in conception and execution. The idea was to look like Spider-man crawling on the ceiling. In practice most PAX looked like a turtle that had fallen on its shell.
- Most PAX (especially YHC) did not/only barely made it into the Squats section of PUMBAS.
- Proper-form Merkins are hard. YHC is not fast at them.
- Big Boi Sit-Ups on playground rubber: good idea. Big Boi Sit-Ups on playground rubber covered in a smattering of mulch: less of a good idea.
- Thriller joined the group at approximately 0545; Quote: “I can stop to take a $#!+ and be late or I can go straight there and $#!+ my pants.”
- As the sunrise comes earlier, newer areas/possibilities are being discovered with regards to this AO.
- The Park Ranger drove by at approximately 0600, but didn’t even bother antagonizing the group as we were within the legal bounds of sunrise-sunset. Quote: “We just got here.”
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Ragnar Trail Trial Run – TONIGHT at Priorities’ house. See Space Monkey’s post on FB for more details.
- Colonial 200 coming in September – If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.
- Quad P for April is Big Bois. Goal is 60/day.