Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Dirt Bike, LinkedIn, Priorities, SpaceMonkey, SubMac, Thriller, Wilson,
Number of FNGS: 1
FNG Names: Sprocket
Sunny and warming up. Started in the high 50s and felt like 90s when we were done
F3 & Covid Disclosures
Thriller only gets paid if you get hurt and then come pay a copay
Covid shots are for cool kids. Go get them, and if you’re sick, go home and come back in 2 weeks.
Side straddle hop, Through the Tunnel, Michael Phelps, Helicopter, Imperial Walkers,
50th post for Linked In allowed for an appearance of Lady Glitter Sparkles, perfect timing for all the laps that were planned.
Started with an Indian Run. Leader carries Lady Glitter Sparkles and rear pax does a burpee before his sprint to the lead where he takes over LGS.
After each lap, the pax with LGS counts the cadence for the group at his chosen speed for 20 reps. Holder of LGS does squats and remaining Pax all do a merkin variation. Laps with LGS after each set (first 2 and last lap were Indian run, moseys for all the others.)
- Diamond Merkin
- Wide hand Merkin
- Dive Bomber Merkin
- Standard Merkin
- Spider Man Merkin
- Skull Crusher Merkin (aka Carolina dry docks)
- Staggered Hand Merkin
- Staggered Hand Merkin (other hand in front)
- left to right merkin
- oops LGS was dropped twice, 10 burpees
total 200 merkins and about 3 miles of running
a few yoga moves to finish in cadence at 10 count for each
downward dog, warrior 1, warrior 2, reverse warrior, warrior 3
teeny tiny palm up arm circles forward 30 seconds, backwards 30
“the greatest force in the universe is compounding interest…and love and human will” of course”- Einstein
There are all types of forces in the universe that can influence us but none as strong as that from within. Your internal will is the strongest force you have if you to choose to use it.
- Thriller is 1/16th Sault Saint Marie Chippewa so its not offensive for him to call it an “Indian Run”
- Thriller may or may not have a website with pictures of bulgy, itchy, and drippy things
- There was a disc golf tourney at the park so it was way too crowded so some moseys were done in the nearby field
- LGS was suspiciously wet and sweaty as she was dropped several times for probably 20-30 burpees total
- Several Pax ended up with burrs from the nutsedge in their hands. Went straight through the gloves. It was worth the risk getting hit by cars doing merkins in the parking lot just to avoid the nasty boogers.
- Colonial Run, Friday bible study, maybe a new AO in Suffolk on Tuesdays coming soon, and other stuff I probably forgot