Cool but not cold.
F3 & Covid Disclosures
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Arm Circles (Big) – 10 Each Way
- TTT (slow) – 10
- Imperial Walkers – 10
Mosey around to the lake
Elevator: PAX ran around the lake stopping at each end (parking lot side and Burpy Hallow) and did a series of exercises adding to the series at each stop.
- Merkins – 10
- Squats – 20
- LBCs – 30
- Should Taps – 40 (counting only right shoulder)
El Capitan up to the Fort Fun Sign: Lunge walk up the hill.
Mosey around to the Pavillion
11’s: Step Ups and Dips
Mosey around to the playground
AMRAP: One group of PAX did pullups while the other group looped around a section of the playground doing 1) Duck Walk and 2) Bearcrawl.
Mosey back to the flag
- American Hammers
- Leg Lifts
Be intentional about prayer and be ready to listen for an answer, even if it is an answer that you do not want.
- There was still a good amount of mumble chatter about Tuesday’s workout at DuckDuckGoose.
- PAX were informed that Tuesday’s workout was good, but it was missing one thing…Running!
- YHC was informed that while giving instruction he reminded of Marvel of character in Wonder Woman 1984 movie (hence the name of the back blast).
- Lot’s of discussion about the gas issue facing the east coast. Surprisingly there wasn’t a lot of gas “shared” during the beat down,
- 2nd F Event – Next Thursday, May 13th, 5:30pm at Elation Brewing (5104 Colley Avenue, Norfolk).
- Bible Study Zoom Call – Every Friday, Noon. Studying Philippians. See e-mail/Facebook for link.
- Quad P for May is be Weekly Murph Challenges. See “Challenges” above for the link and further details.
- Memorial Day Murph – Monday, May 31, 7:00-8:00 at Western Branch High School in Chesapeake.
- Colonial 200 – Relay Race, September 24-25th; If interested in joining the team, see Dreamliner or Funny Car.