Conditions: BLAZING HOT
PAX: 14 (YHC cannot count at 5:30am)
FNGs: VOODOO (Who do?), Wicked’s 2.0
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 10
- Nancy Kerrigan – 10/10
- Imperial Walker – 10
- Helicopter – 10
Mosey to Food Lion back lot, the long way.
Do-Ah-Diddy: Pax mosey in single file while the six drops off and does 5 Burpees, then sprints to catch up. When he arrives and calls “next,” the PAX in front drops off for his 5 Burpees. Repeat for 2 laps around the building.
Dora: Partner up, one PAX runs two speed bumps down and back, other completes the following exercises, then flapjack until all shared reps are completed.
- Merkins – 100
- Big Bois – 200
- Squats – 300
Slowsey back to the clubhouse, the short way.
Alternate between Chillcut Plank for approximately 30 secs and 20 reps of LBCs, Boxcutters.
For the Son of Man came not to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.Matthew 20:28
- Jesus’ words here illustrate how his sacrifice is an example for us, that we should seek to serve rather than be served.
- 2.2 miles toward Quad P according to Dirt Bike’s watch.
- Lady Glitter Sparkles’s presence was made known, but not too obnoxiously so.
- Congrats to Wicked at his induction into the Hall of Fame.
- YHC was going to go all in on an acronym-based beatdown but opted instead to K.I.S.S. (keep it simple, stupid).
- There were plentiful ideas for Voodoo’s nickname, given the brainstorming session via text before his arrival.
- There was some squelched debate as to the controversial nature of giving someone a nickname pertaining to a Confederate general. YHC–raised in South Carolina–is admittedly perplexed at the love for CSA figures.
- BOARDWALK IS HAPPENING. LIKE ENGLAND.
- Quad P Mile-a-day challenge is ongoing through February.
- New website coming soon.
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads