Conditions: 25 Degrees and Clear – RealFeel 15 Degrees
PAX: Dreamliner, Musket, Funny Car, Money Ball, Marvel, Billboard, Wicked
- SSH x 20
- Sideways lunge x 10
- TTT x 10
- Bat Wings x 10
- Indian Run to the Lifegaurd Stand and back (Watch out for the ice!)
Partner 1 – runs to Picnic Tables does 10 Bobby Hurleys while partner 2 does exercises at the YMCA parking lot. Switch and keep counting.
50 man makers
100 hand release merkins
Keep battle buddy
Partner 1 runs to the picnic tables and does 15 Tricep dips and back to partner 2. Partner 2 is doing exercises. Keep count together
50 – Lunges (single Count)
100 – American Hammers (4 Count)
200 – CDD
Hands of Time (Name??) – In honor of Gas Station who is out of town this week. Work around the circle counting. At each count the counting PAX lower legs to six inches and holds until the count returns (when legs are raised back to 90 degrees). We went to 200.
• Are your hearts tender and compassionate? Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose. (Philippians 2: 1, 2)
o We are unified as F3 – we serve a common purpose
o We are here for the FNG’s
o What we do is God’s work and we need to give thanks that we have been given this opportunity.
- It was cold but there was very little complaining. After the previous days torture (WWII’s in slush puddles) today felt like a stroll in the park.
- Musket returned from hiatus with a fancy new mask! It was a great day to break it in.
- Wicked needs to up his prayer game.
- Billboard offered to recruit new PAX to Fort Fun.
- Is it “Hands of Time” or “Tidal Wave”? The Mary exercise has a name and I am 90% sure I don’t know what it is actually called.
- New Friday evening AO at the Beach (Boardwalk) starts today.
- Quad P for February is Run Ranger Run. Everyone needs to do an intentional mile (at least) daily.
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads