Bone the fish: side shuffle, karaoke, back pedal
Raise the roof
Through the tunnel
Workouts at two locations; alternate between for several rounds:
1st location – benches: 5 burpees (if “Lady Glitter Sparkles” was dropped), 5 Irkins, 5 step-ups per leg, 5 American hammers (2 count)
2nd location – flag: 5 burpees (if “Lady Glitter Sparkles” was dropped) and building coupon work each round as described below
- 5 curls
- 5 curls, 5 overhead presses
- 5 curls, 5 overhead presses, 5 head, shoulders, knees & toes
- 5 curls, 5 overhead presses, 5 head, shoulders, knees & toes, 5 squats
Transportation between each location involved shuffles, karaoke, back pedal and mosey.
“Lady Glitter Sparkles” was passed on to a new PAX before transportation between locations.
Finished up with 10 Rosalita Wips, 5 Squats, 5 Merkins
COT – Count-o-rama/Name-o-rama
Q – Psalm 13:2 – How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me? A – Psalm 31:7 – I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.
- YHC posted his 50th AO this AM; thanks for all the encouragement and fellowship!
- Two PAX ran in and out for the workout (one Chippendale); two PAX biked… guess the workout wasn’t hard enough!
- YHC took some grief through mumble chatter… including some who thought the warm-up was skipped due to the atypical start and some who wondered whether YHC could make up his mind on where within the AO we should workout.
- Yoast impressed with one arm Irkins while holding “Lady Glitter Sparkles” and saved the PAX five burpees.
- Colonial 200 relay is Sept 18-19. Space on the team for two more runners. Funny Car is taking over leadership for organizing as YHC will be traveling for six weeks. More details in email and Facebook.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here.
- Doomsday is moving and will be missed!