Conditions: 70 and sunny (after sunrise)
DR PAX: None
Burpees – 10 OYO
Merkins – 10 IC
Frog Hops – 10 OMC
SSH – 25 IC
Burpees – 10 OYO
Indian Run around the Large Pond to the bridge
Bear Crawl 200
Catch me if you can
Bear crawl Inner circle of the large pond (over the bridge and around the South Loop).
DORA – 200
Combined each pair of pax does 500 reps of each workout (below). While Pax 1 is doing the workout pax 2 is running around the inner circle.
3) Shoulder Taps
LBC – 100 OYO
Side V-Sit Ups – 20 each side OMC
AMRAP LBCs for 30 secs (or until time).
COT – Count-o-rama, Name-o-rama
1 Cor 10:31- 11:1
31 So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 32 Give no offense to Jews or to Greeks or to the church of God, 33 just as I try to please everyone in everything I do, not seeking my own advantage, but that of many, that they may be saved. Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.
– YHC reminded the pax to life a life that is worth imitating. As we follow Christ invite men/others to imitate us. By God’s grace they too will imitate Christ, despite our shortc ommings.
- At QQH it is important to specify which section of the pond to stating the next workout is a bear crawl ‘around the pond’.
- If Huggies were a bear, YHC would not want to meet him if he were crawling and angry.
- The PAX’s conversation went to food consumption from the prior evening and the impact on gasseous expulsions while sleeping. One of the PAX, who shall not be named, was encouraged by their M to go to F3 this morning. Further confirming the connection between eating a good meal and encouragement to attend F3 by the M.
- IronPAX 2020 is ON! Register here.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
- F3 Chattanooga 1 Million Burpee Challenge is still on-going. Log your Burpees here. – I will log the burpees for this beatdown.
- F3 Dad’s Camp at YMCA Camp Seagull in NC. Aug 21-23. 2.0s above the age of 4 are welcome. Check with Priorities or here for more info.
- Next week (Tuesday, 25 Aug), Marvel will be leading Q University. All PAX are highly encouraged to come and hone their skill.
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Quad P “Monthly” Challenge: LBCs aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads