Conditions: Pleasantly Unhumidified and Gloomy
- SSH – 20
- Imperial Walkers – 20
- TTT – 20
- Michael Phelps – 10
Mosey to the side of the school.
The PAX did nine of first exercise, bearcrawled to the halfway point, lunge-walked to the end of the building and did one of the second exercise. Running back to the start and repeating until did one of the first exercise and nine of the second:
- First Set: Burpees & Squats
- Second Set: Just not enough time!!
Moseyed around the parking lot back to the flags.
- Big Boys
- Plank (2 Minutes)
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” – James 1:5
YHC reminded PAX that none of us has all the answers and that we should continue to seek His guidance in all things, good, bad, and indifferent.
- Five out of the nine PAX were veterans so thank you again for your service.
- YHC learned that your lower back has something called the anterior something something.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here