Conditions: Sunny & 75 (no, really!)
- SSH – 30
- Overhead Claps – 15
- Toy Soldiers – 15
- TTT – 15
Mosey to PNC parking deck, top floor.
Beep Test: All PAX try to make it back and forth between walls (~20m) before the next beep. Once “knocked out,” you pick an exercise for all “knocked out” PAX to complete. In case of multiple PAX knocked out at same interval, first one to reach wall picks (or just decide amongst yourselves?)
Chatty Dora: Partner up, each PAX does prescribed exercise AMRAP while their partner runs to stairs, down 1 floor, across and back up opposite stairs:
- Hand Release Merkins – 1 trips down a floor
- American Hammers – 2 trips down a floor
- Squats – 3 trips down a floor
EMOM: 1 Burpee, then continue with following (2 mins/rounds each):
- Freddy Mercurys
- Reverse Lunges
- Big Boi Sit-Ups
- Johnny Dramas/Calf Raises
Mosey back to the flags.
Dealer’s Choice, AMRAP: Penguin Crunches, LBCs, Leg Lifts, V Sit-Ups
I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.John 15:5
- YHC encouraged the PAX that they should abide (a matter of dwelling/presence) in Christ, as he abides in/with us.
- Dreamliner was the “winner” of the Beep Test. If you can call it winning.
- Had to give the PAX a taste of Iron Pax Challenge Week 1 with the EMOM.
- Several comments about the playlist during the Chatty Dora.
- Chatty Dora so named because it requires no counting an allows for a lot of mumble chatter amongst the PAX.
- Convergence this Monday (Labor Day), 0700-0800 at Western Branch HIGH School (meet on the football field). No #UpTheCreek AO that morning.
- The 2020 Iron PAX Challenge is coming in September. Week 0 to be completed this week. Pre-registration and information can be found at this link.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21