FNGs: None, though Submac’s 2.0 desperately wanted to be there
DR PAX: —
- Burpees – 5
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Pickle Pounders – 10
- TTT – 10
Burpee Bingo: At any point during this workout, someone can call BINGO, and the whole group must drop for 1 burpee. Rules:
- The BINGO must be enthusiastic
- The same person cannot say BINGO twice in a row.
- The whole must be within earshot when you say it.
Mosey around the pond back to clubhouse.
AMRAP B.O.M.B.S. – All PAX do AMRAP of the following exercises while each PAX takes a turn running to end of dock & back. Once all PAX have completed the run, move on to the next exercise.
- Overhead Claps
- Big Boys
Mosey around the pond and return to clubhouse.
Captain Thor: Leg Lifts and Monkey Crunches in a 1:4 ratio of reps. The goal was to reach a 10:40 ratio to satisfy Quad P. The PAX made it to 9:36 round, then added 20 reps of Monkey Crunches to meet the Quad P requirement of 200.
But he gives more grace. Therefore it says, “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”James 4:6
- YHC encouraged the PAX with the knowledge that “God gives more grace,” unmerited to those who know they need it (the humble), and exhorted them to go and do likewise.
- Mumble chatter was strong. Topics included, but were not limited to teaching 2.0s and/or 20 year olds to ride bikes.
- Dreamliner briefly separated a mother duck from her ducklings by leading the PAX between them as they crossed the running path. She was not happy and made the PAX aware of that fact.
- Burpee Bingo is always a more fun idea in theory than in practice. There were a couple of missteps where someone tried to call it twice in a row (one succeeded)
- Log any and all burpees with F3 Chattanooga’s Million Burpee Challenge here.
- Daily Quarantine Challenge is ongoing, see Quad P link below.
- For full instructions on COVID-19 operations within F3 Hampton Roads check out https://f3rva.org/2020/04/03/covid-19-update/.For all virtual gatherings (1stF, 2ndF, and 3rdF), the link to join is https://zoom.us/j/884657155. For cyber-security reasons, the meeting requires a password. Text 336-817-1793 or e-mail [email protected] for password.