Conditions: Not bad
- SSH – 30
- Arm Circles – 15 Front and Back
- Imperial Walker – 15
- TTT – 15
Indian Sprint around the lake and finish at the parking lot.
21s: In honor of the Quad-P for October (Merkins for those of you that missed it) we did 21s. Start at one end of the parking lot, sprint to the other and do 20 Merkins. Sprint back and do 1 Big Boy. Rinse and repeat in descending/ascending order until you get to 1 Merkin and 20 Big Boys.
Mosey to the picnic tables for Mary.
American Hammers, Box Cutters, Penquins, Side Plank Merkins, Copper Head Supermans.
Mosey to flags.
Compare yourself to the you of yesterday and not someone else today.
- Set goals and challenge yourself.
- There were a number of jokes this morning that YHC did not get. Not sure if that’s due to the effort of the workout or the quality of the jokes.
- 210 Merkins for those signed up for Quad P.
- #TheReef is no longer in existence. Don’t show up here at 5:30 on Mondays, at least until further notice.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned-good donations.
- Quad P for the month is Merkins. Sign up.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads