Conditions: Sunny & 75 (for realsies)
PAX: 5 (WHERE WAS EVERYBODY!?!)
FNGs: None, but Dreamliner tried to EH a guy who was walking the pond
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- Burpees OYO – 5
Mosey to grab coupons, then to the pond.
Partner up (with one group of three). One partner does AMRAP of the following exercise while other runs around pond. After the full set, rinse and repeat but with PAX going up the hill and down the next set of stairs and back.
- Overhead Press
- Big Boy
- Plank (supposed to be Low/Chillcut)
- Goblet Squat
- Bench Press
Return coupons; Mosey to flags.
Dealer’s choice (IC):
- SLOW Freddy Mercurys (courtesy of Buoy)
- Leg Lifts
No one considers, nor is there knowledge or discernment to say, “Half of it I burned in the fire; I also baked bread on its coals; I roasted meat and have eaten. And shall I make the rest of it an abomination? Shall I fall down before a block of wood?” He feeds on ashes; a deluded heart has led him astray, and he cannot deliver himself or say, “Is there not a lie in my right hand?”Isaiah 44:19–20
- YHC drew a parallel between the man here who foolishly worships the piece of wood he just used for food and how we often worship/put our hope in similarly foolish things like money, jobs, physical health, reputation, etc. (things we think we can control) vs. the only one who can save us, the uncontrollable God.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule – Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- QuadP – “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads