Conditions: Easy breezy parcheesi.
DR PAX: None
- 5 Burpees OYO
- 25 SSHs IC
- 4 Burpees OYO
- 10/10 Arm Circles IC
- 3 Burpees OYO
- 15 Imperial Walkers IC
- 2 Burpees OYO
- 10 Through the Tunnel (slow) IC
- 1 Burpee OYO
Mosey to the Food Lion parking lot, the long way around.
Bojangles Biscuit: Sprint to the second speed bump, walk to the third, sprint to the fifth, walk to the sixth. Then do the same back to the start. (Typically done on a standard 400m track)
Dora: 100 HR Merkins, 200 American Hammers (2ct), 300 Mt. Climbers (2ct)
Mosey to the planter by the clubhouse via the long way.
Elevens: Step-Ups > Dips
Dealer’s choice resulted in LBCs, Boxcutters, Crunchy Frogs, WWIIs, Freddy Mercurys.
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.1 Peter 5:6–7
- YHC encouraged the PAX with the idea that in order to receive help from God, it requires humility and trust that he has the power to help at the right time, because of his genuine care for us.
- Dreamliner noted that he thought the first exercise was “Boberry Biscuit,” which are not cut in half to eat, which made the second one less necessary than YHC implied.
- The PAX were spared Iron PAX challenge Week 1 (see below), due to the fact that YHC performed it yesterday, and some PAX will most likely be doing it two days in a row tomorrow and Thursda
- The Iron PAX challenge will be taking place over the month of September. It is, as the name would suggest, challenging, but there is a regional competition that will be easier the more PAX we have who participate. Details can be found here. Registration form can be found here.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads