Conditions: Crystal clear and a little breezy.
FNGs: 2 – Zebra and Wicked
- SSH – 30
- TTT – 15
- Michael Phelps – 15
- Emperial Walkers – 15
Mosey to the Beach.
BOMBS – One PAX did the prescribed exercise while the other ran to and around the 2nd lifeguard stand.
- Burpees with Coupon (Technically a Man Makers but needed a B and didn’t want to do 150 Man Makers for M).
- Overhead Press – 100
- Merkins on the Coupon – 150
- Big Boys – 200
- Squats – 250
AMRAP Circuit: Each PAX at a different station, AMRAP until relieved.
- Front Raises
- KB Swings
- Merkins on a Coupon
- Tricept Extensions
- Step Ups
- Bench Press
- Rifle Carry to the 1st lifeguard stand and back.
Mosey back to flags.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:6-7
- YHC likes running in the sand. He always runs slow, but at at least he has an excuse in the sand.
- YHC showed up to Q without ever attending the AO so he didn’t even know where to park.
- Quad P for November is Curls. Any and all PAX can still jump in a compete as it is a self-selected goal.
- Thanksgiving Day Convergance 0700-0800 at The Playground. No other AOs will meet that day. 7000 Granby St, Norfolk (Tabernacle Church).
- There is a new F3HR challenge called “The Cycle” that involves posting at every single AO over a two week period. For the full details see Funny Car or the Facebook group.
- F3 10th Anniversary is in January 15-17th @ Cape Fear. Details Here.